Dr MB’s Long-Life 7 in 1 Complex
This Anti-Ageing, Longevity complex is the ultimate for a complete mind and body rejuvenation.
This combinations an amazing effect on our body. . . . .
- Activates Autogaphy
- Stimulates NAD+ Metabolism
- Setting your body’s circadian rhythm
- Healthy Aging & Antioxidant
- Improve T Cells
- Sirtuin Booster & AMPK Activation
The 7 compounds that make this capsule are:
- MNM – NMN has been able to suppress age-associated weight gain, enhance energy metabolism and physical activity, improve insulin sensitivity, improve eye function, improve mitochondrial metabolism and prevent age-linked changes in gene expression.
- TMG (TriMethylGlycine) – It’s involved in liver function, cellular reproduction, and helping make carnitine. It also helps the body metabolise an amino acid called homocysteine.
- Quercetine – Quercetin can also help stabilise the cells that release histamine in the body and thereby have an anti-inflammatory and antihistamine effect.
- Pterostilbene – Pterostilbene activates AMPK, an important enzyme that can protect cells against ageing, it also increases the production of powerful antioxidant enzymes, protecting the cells against oxidative damage (a leading cause of ageing).
- Resveratrol – Resveratrol has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to protect you against diseases like cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease. The anti-inflammatory effects of resveratrol make it a good remedy for arthritis, and skin inflammation.
- Folate (Vit B9) – Folate helps to form DNA and RNA and is involved in protein metabolism. It plays a key role in breaking down homocysteine, an amino acid that can exert harmful effects in the body if it is present in high amounts.
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 is needed to form red blood cells and DNA. It is also a key player in the function and development of brain and nerve cells. Vitamin B12 binds to the protein in the foods we eat.
- SIRT genes produce sirtuins and have a crucial role in cellular recovery and longevity.
- Sirtuins are activated when cells face stress and metabolic challenges, resulting in reduced cell reproduction and improved survival.
- Studies have demonstrated that sirtuin activity can slow down the aging process, decrease the risk of diseases such as cancer and metabolic disorders, and maintain cardiac health.
- Additionally, sirtuins contribute to the proper functioning of the circadian rhythm, which is affected by aging.
- Due to these reasons, these proteins are often referred to as longevity proteins.
Several natural molecules have been identified which are able to activate sirtuins.
Natural molecules that has recently attracted the attention of researchers are:
- When these molecules enter our cells, they transform into a molecule called NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), which plays an essential role in the activity of over 500 enzymes, including sirtuins.
- NAD levels diminish as we age, leading to decreased functioning of sirtuins and other enzymes.
- However, studies have shown that dietary supplementation with the mentioned molecules can regenerate physiological NAD levels and activate sirtuins.
- Sirtuin-activating compounds (STAC) are chemical compounds that affect sirtuins, a group of enzymes using NAD+ to remove acetyl groups from proteins.
- These compounds mimic the effects of caloric restriction and may be beneficial in treating age-related diseases.
- Autophagy is an evolutionary self-preservation mechanism that removes dysfunctional cells and recycles some for repair and rejuvenation.
- In other words, Autophagy eliminates damaged cells to regenerate healthier ones, providing anti-aging benefits.
- At the cellular level, Autophagy eliminates toxic proteins, recycles residual protein, supplies energy, and promotes healthy cell regeneration.