Dr MB’s Cranberry Extract
50:1 Extract Equivalant 30,000 mg per Capsules
Cranberries: Benefits and Nutrition Facts
The disease-fighting antioxidants found in cranberries outrank many other fruits and vegetables, including strawberries, spinach, broccoli and red grapes.
Top Benefits of Cranberries
The top six cranberry benefits are that the cranberry:
- Prevents and Treats Urinary Tract Infections
- Decreases Inflammation
- Help Prevent Cancers
- Improves Immune Function
- Benefits the Digestive Tract
- Reduces Risk of Heart Disease
Relatively speaking, cranberries include an astounding collection of phytonutrients, all for a low amount of calories and sugar, plus almost no fat or sodium. Many of these phytonutrients offer antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer health benefits.
Along with an impressive amount of vitamins and minerals, cranberries also a boast high levels of phytonutrients. Some of the most powerful phytonutrients and antioxidants in cranberries include:
- Anthocyanins — This class of antioxidants found in cranberries has the ability to destroy free radicals in the body and in medical studies has shown benefits at promoting weight loss, lowering cholesterol and fighting breast cancer.
- Quercetin — Possibly the most powerful phytonutrient in this fruit, quercetin is anti-inflammatory and has been proven effective in reducing allergies, improving joint pain and reducing inflammation of the arterial walls.
- Benzoic Acid — Has powerful antiseptic properties and is the main compound in cranberries that reduces the risk of infection and can kill bad bacteria to naturally treat UTI, bladder infections and even acne.
- Epicatechins — Are a class of phytonutrients also found in green tea and red wine. They have been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.